Vastu for Jewellery Shop
Attraction for gold, silver and other jewellery in the ladies, is a known fact from the beginning. These are an integral part of their makeup and improve their personality. The jewellery creates a sort of ﬁnancial security in addition to improve the personality of the ladies. That’s why ladies of all the class are always willing to purchase jewellery. In view of this attraction of the ladies for the jewellery there are many big showrooms in almost all the cities.
The jewellery shop earns name and fame both if constructed as per Vastu:
- The shop for the jewellery should be square or rectangular. It should never be irregular in shape.
- Main entrance of the shop should be in the east of the northeast zone, south of the southeast zone, west of the northwest zone or north of the northeast zone. It should never be in the east of the southeast zone, south, west of the southwest zone or north of the northwest zone.
- The floor of the shop should be either even or lower in the north, east and northeast zone and higher in the south, west and southwest zone.
- The place for worship and drinking water should be in the northeast zone.
- A mirror should be placed on the south or west wall of the shop where the customer can try their look with the jewellery.
- The safe for jewellery should be kept with south or west wall in such a way that it opens in the north or east direction. Do not put the photograph of any God on it.
- The display counters should be in the south or west direction. The sales men should face north or east and the customers west or south direction while sitting.
- Sofa set for the waiting customers maybe in the north or east direction.
- Display window for the jewellery should be in the east or north direction.
- The shop can be painted with any colour other than the yellow.
- The place for packing material should be in the northwest zone.
- The weighing machine for the jewellery should be in the south, west or southwest zone.
- The cash box of the shop should be kept with south wall in such a way that it opens in the north direction.
- Posters and photographs of the jewellery should be placed in the northeast zone.